Babe, I pray that this is your best year yet! I pray you draw close to the Lord and He will reveal Himself like never before. I'm excited for the adventures this next year holds and knowing there will probably be some struggles along the way, I'm glad to have your hand to hold as we trust and follow the Lord together. I love you and Happy Birthday!
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Happy Birthday Eric!
There is no one I would rather live life with than my sweet husband, Eric. He is such a joy to Cooper and me. He is compassionate, loving, and we have so much fun together. I don't even know how we get laughing about some of the things that we do. And I can't even count the number of times he's gotten up with Cooper in the middle of the night. Poor guy has the unfortunate skill of light sleeping, while I tend to fall on the other side of the spectrum. I'm so grateful for him and how he leads our family. I could go on and on about his creativity, cooking skills, willingness to help and teach me new things, how great of a dad he is, his attractiveness, etc....but let's not get too mushy ;)
Labels:
Eric
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




aww.....If you can't get mushy about your husband on his birthday on your own blog...where CAN you get mushy? :) Beautiful words, so glad God has blessed you with each other and now your growing family. :)
ReplyDelete