Cooper is now well on his way to two years old! He is still talking non-stop...which can also include just repeating the same word over and over with persistence. He knows what he wants and doesn't always love to be told "no" or already has selective hearing about our responses to things. It will be interesting to see how he responds to his baby brother (who we are anxiously waiting for at 39 weeks, 1 day).
Here are some recent pictures:
He hasn't quite figured out how to put his sunglasses on correctly.
He loves Chick-fil-A (just like his mama and daddy)
A little Jesus Storybook Bible reading in his newly upholstered chair
Celebrating cousin Melanie's high school graduation
Walks with mama as we try to walk this baby out
We love you so much, Cooper. I know you're going to look so big next to baby brother...and although I'm sure it will be an adjustment, I know you're going to be a great big brother. We have loved the past 21 months with just you and are excited for the days, weeks, months and years to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment