Monday, August 24, 2015

Summer

Summer has come and gone (for the most part), and I am loving these cooler, mid-80's, August days.  I know I have been bad to blog this summer--maybe because we were too busy for me to get my thoughts together.  Summer Missions training, Super Summer camp, Branson, Green Ridge, Rolla, St. Louis Mission Project, Branson, Nashville (and I'm probably forgetting a few other things in there).  It was a great summer and our boys did awesome as we hauled them all over the place.  I am excited for fall though.  I love all the fall things-- pumpkin, college football, soup, crisp weather, hoodies...you know, all the great fall things!  Plus being home and having a slower schedule and more routine is good for me too.  I lacked taking a ton of pictures this summer...but I'll dump some of the ones I have!


Part of the Super Summer crew as we left for Hannibal

An afternoon at the pool in Hannibal

Playing Legos with the big kids (or messing up their Lego creations)

Cooper and his friend Myles (who we ran into at Old Navy on the weekend between camps)

Hanging out with Julie & her niece watching the Morning Show at Super Summer              
Father's Day 2015
Whitney's wedding and getting to catch up with some of our SEMO friends!

Tornado warning in Joan's bathroom on Girl's Night

4th of July -- Hudson

4th of July -- Cooper


Runge Nature Center -- Cooper with his buddy Parker

My dad's retirement party

St. Louis Zoo

St. Louis Zoo

Swimming with dad (and it's blurry because they love to splash and are hard to keep still for a picture)

Branson with cousins

Picnic dinner at the Capitol with some of our favorites!

We spent a lot of time with this crew this summer--and miss the ones that have moved back to college

Our first time at the Pancake Pantry in Nashville

SEND Conference in Nashville

And now we're home (for the most part) and have a lot more of this.....








Cooper was pretty proud of himself for putting this puzzle together ALL BY HIMSELF!



No comments:

Post a Comment