He had SO much fun. But spring is coming in....and I'm ready for it. We have had some great weather the past week or so, including it getting to almost 80 degrees yesterday! It's been nice to run outside, play at the park, and Eric even attempted to take Cooper fishing. It only lasted for about 10 minutes, as he could see the slide just across the lake and was ready to play. We'll have to try fishing with grandpa soon. Welcome spring! We are ready to play!
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Missouri weather
One of the great things about where we live is getting to see four distinct seasons. I would prefer it to stay mid-70 degrees, but I enjoy getting to see fall, spring, winter, and summer. I think I'm always ready for the next thing too. It will get HOT and humid in August and I can't wait to put on a hoodie, see the leaves change, and watch college football. And then I'll be ready for Christmas season, hot chocolate, and watching it snow. I get over the snow pretty quick though. I'm not a very good homebody and I really dislike having to walk around in the slush, especially now that I'm lugging two little guys and all their stuff around in the slush too. Not to mention putting coats and hats on and off, on and off. So I have enjoyed this past week of spring weather and I like to see new green sprouts coming up from the ground! It's kind of funny that we have really just gotten our winter snows in the past month. We were out of town for a couple little snows and then happened to be around one weekend when we got maybe around 4 inches. Eric took Cooper out to play and he LOVED it. Cooper loves playing outside, but we weren't sure what he would think of the snow--being cold, wet, falling, etc. Plus he can get a little timid, so I wondered how sledding would go. Well, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. (I wanted to post a video, but it's not uploading correctly)
He had SO much fun. But spring is coming in....and I'm ready for it. We have had some great weather the past week or so, including it getting to almost 80 degrees yesterday! It's been nice to run outside, play at the park, and Eric even attempted to take Cooper fishing. It only lasted for about 10 minutes, as he could see the slide just across the lake and was ready to play. We'll have to try fishing with grandpa soon. Welcome spring! We are ready to play!
He had SO much fun. But spring is coming in....and I'm ready for it. We have had some great weather the past week or so, including it getting to almost 80 degrees yesterday! It's been nice to run outside, play at the park, and Eric even attempted to take Cooper fishing. It only lasted for about 10 minutes, as he could see the slide just across the lake and was ready to play. We'll have to try fishing with grandpa soon. Welcome spring! We are ready to play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment