-Height and Weight: I'm not really sure and we don't go back to the doctor until next month. We are just hoping that he is growing!
-He is wearing a size 2 diaper and 6-9 months clothing. Most of his clothes are still pretty loose on him, with room to grow.
-He still just has the two bottom teeth.
-He takes 2-3 naps each day....once in the morning, once in the afternoon, and sometimes a cat nap in the evening. His napping is still a little inconsistent--partially because we aren't always at home in the morning. There are times he wants to be rocked and then won't lay in his bed, times that he only sleeps for 30-40 minutes, and other times that he falls asleep in his crib and sleeps for 1 1/2 hours. You just never know! It isn't a huge deal to me though, because he sleeps great at night! He goes to bed sometime between 8-8:30pm and usually wakes up sometime between 7:30-8:00am.
-He is nursing four times a day (wake up, before lunch, late afternoon, and bedtime). He eats food 2-3 times a day. He is eating peaches, pears, apples, carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, peas, bananas, and prunes. We haven't started any finger foods (puffs, etc), but I feel like we'll probably try some soon. I noticed just today how much he was chewing his food, so maybe ready for a little more texture.
-He sits up very well and has recently been getting into crawling position a lot. He doesn't move forward, but sometimes pushes back, and can pretty much roll or scoot himself wherever he wants to go.
-Hudson loves to put everything in his mouth....from hoodie strings, books, rattles, spoons, pretty much anything he can get his hands on (including his hands!) He has started spitting up a little more often, which I think part of the time he is gagging himself with things. We have to keep an eye on him! I had to help Cooper in the bathroom one day, and Hudson helped himself the rest of his peas for lunch (that I left barely within reach).
-He seems to enjoy the carrier. We used it a few times that we had nice weather in January to walk up to the playground.
-He's a pretty happy, laid back kid. He is still a mama's boy, but I think it might be getting a little better with me being in the same room or walking by and not holding him.
-And most comments about him......are still about the hair! Followed closely by how much he looks like his daddy!
| First time swimming! |
![]() |
| Rad Like Dad! |
![]() |
| "Mama left the spoon & peas in reach." |
![]() |
| "I'm hungry! I'll just feed myself!" |
| Ready to take off! |
![]() |
| Daddy using static to "fix" my hair |
![]() |
| Sleeping boy! |
















No comments:
Post a Comment