He loves to wrestle with daddy....and this conversation happens almost every day when Eric comes home from work. "Hi daddy. You want to wrestle? You need to change your clothes first?" On this particular weekend morning, he excitedly said, "I'm Super Cooper! I'm way up there and I cray cray." (not sure where he picked up cray cray from)
Instead of saying 'maybe' or it 'might be'....Cooper says "uhhhh.....miy be"
One morning, he brought this baby out and said it was time to feed baby. He hopped up in the chair, grabbed the boppy, and I had to get a photo. My favorite part--his dinosaur shirt that says "FEED ME!" right in the perfect spot.
He has started wanting to wear his hat more often, ever since his friend Boone visited a few weeks ago and was wearing a hat. Except most of the time, Cooper puts his on backwards. It kills me. I'm picturing him as an 11 year old, wearing his hat backwards.
| Hudson, Cooper, & Boone |
For the most part, Eric does bedtime with Cooper while I am feeding Hudson before he goes to bed. If they have finished reading "Good Night, Good Night Construction Site" book, the bible story, sang songs, and given hugs and kisses before I'm finished (in that exact order....don't mess with a first born and his routine), then Cooper runs in and gives me hugs and kisses in Hudson's room. For a while, he has joked and said, "Night night...daddy" to me when he is leaving the room, followed by lots of giggles. There is often a pause between night night and daddy as he thinks of his joke and gets the right words. Well last night, I told him "Love you, robot" as he left the room because he was wearing his robot pajamas. Without missing a beat, he turned back and said "Love you, pjs". He makes us laugh!
![]() |
| Robot pajamas |
![]() |
| And the best part--robot tush! |
We are in the thick of potty training. We've been going for a month, and if you would have asked me last week if Cooper was potty trained, I would have said yes. After the last few days and several accidents, I would now claim that he is about 90% potty trained. Our little words of affirmation child will often encourage us too--like when he told Eric, "Daddy, good job going on the potty!" Cooper was in the bathroom with Eric one day, and Cooper shouted out to me, "Babe, can you bring the wipes?" Since then, we've heard "Babe...." several times.
We recently started giving him a daily gummy vitamin. He calls it a "bitamin" and every time he gets one, he says, "It's kind of like a fruit snack." and grins. (He LOVES the fruit snacks).
Thanks for reading about life with Cooper. He really is a hoot!
![]() |
| Apron & cape at the same time! |








No comments:
Post a Comment