Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hudson- 7 months

Happy New Year and happy seven month old boy!  Hudson loves to roll, sit (surrounded by pillows, but improving daily on his balance and recovery), and play in the exersaucer.  He has improved SO MUCH with sleeping, both naps and overnight.  I am not feeding him at all during the middle of the night, and he has spaced out to about four hours between feedings during the day.  He sleeps somewhere around 11 hours overnight, although he does wake up some, but can usually put himself back to sleep.  He loves rice cereal, and is starting to enjoy carrots and pears.  He has had banana one time and we will have to try it again because it was not enjoyed the first time.  I have apples and sweet potatoes made that we will try soon too!  Hudson celebrated his first Christmas with family in Green Ridge and Kansas City, and also made his first trip to Branson in month seven.  He's ticklish like his big brother and enjoys grunting.  We just made the move into 9 month clothes, although they are pretty big on him.  I'm excited for him to continue to grow, but a little sad that he will miss out wearing all kinds of cute warm weather clothes that we have for 9 months (considering it's currently 11 degrees, I'm guessing no shorts anytime soon)!  The top comment about Hudson is still about that wild hair!  I think he's probably teething again, but who knows how long until new ones pop through.  He is pretty cute with the two he has.

"Just the boys"- as Cooper would say

First try with carrots "no thanks"

Worked himself up into the corner

Bundled to take Christmas treats to our neighbors




Practicing sitting

Laying in the airport in Kansas City



Playing together
Keep growing, learning, playing, eating, and sleeping sweet boy!!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment