We crossed the river in Jefferson City yesterday to go to Fischer Farms pumpkin patch. This was our second year to go to this pumpkin patch, so I guess this may become a yearly tradition.
Our first stop was to look at all the animals--horses, cows, chickens, goats, etc.
![]() | ||||||
| "Moo" |
Cooper chose this nice green pumpkin :) and then we headed back up to the activities.
Cooper decided to check out the cotton and corn boxes. He had NO desire to play in the corn last year, but it was a big hit this year (like whining and didn't want to leave).
We had a fun time at the farm. I wanted to get Hudson out for some pictures, but he did a little "business" while we were out in the field and I was a little afraid to get him out of the car seat. He fell asleep while Cooper played in the cotton and corn, so he missed out on fun pictures. (Plus I was correct in not getting him out of the seat until we got home--and could do an easier clean up).
I must be pretty predictable, because Cooper always asks the questions I'm going to ask....either that or he says it to get me to ask it so he can answer (instead of just making a statement). For example, when we got in the car he asked, "Did you have fun at the pumpkin patch? Did you like those animals?" ..... so I will then ask him those things and his new response is "yeah" or "mmhmm. uh-huh" It's funny because he has just started saying "yeah" in the last week or so. He still will sometime just answer with "please" or just smile, but we are getting more "yeah" or "yes" from him.
And a few throwbacks to last year when he was SO little!!! It's hard to believe that will be Hudson next year. Thanks for taking a photo trip with us to the pumpkin patch.
| "Get me out of this corn" |



No comments:
Post a Comment