I love contests. I'm the person that calls in to the radio station even when I don't actually want the prize or know I won't be able to use it. My family always claimed that I was lucky, but I think I'm probably the only person that is ever trying :) Trying has paid off too: Miranda Lambert tickets & backstage passes, Brad Paisley tickets, Taylor Swift tickets (Abby actually won those...but I made her call), tshirts, cds, frozen custard gift cards, etc.
So I entered this contest and now Eric and I are in the running for $1000.
It's kind of a random/funny way that it all came about. We wrote our own vows for our wedding and I have been wanting to find a creative way to display those...maybe on a painting or something. So I was just googling different things trying to find ideas or places that might sell such a thing. I ran across this website Art Vows. I was just looking around at their products and found out that they were having a contest. Of course, I entered the contest. They were picking a weekly winner for 10 weeks to get an art vow of their choice and the criteria was based on originality, creativity, etc. AND WE WON! And like many other times that I've won, I wouldn't be surprised if we were the only ones that entered that week. But none the less....winners! I've not only found a way to display our vows, but it's free!
The ten weekly winners are now competing for $1000...based on originality, creativity, something with judges, and then getting votes. So would you please take a second and vote for us? It's an app thing on facebook and I think it only allows you to vote one time (in the 2 week deadline). So super easy and you don't have to do it daily or anything.
VOTE HERE!
No comments:
Post a Comment