Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Post! New Year!

Welcome to 2011!

So, a lot has happened since my last blog entry. It's a little overwhelming to think about blogging since I have SO much to say, and I'm not quite sure how to share everything. I could write post after post just talking about the last few months.

Here is a quick list of activities from November & December:

Eric's birthday & marathon
Moving my stuff from Jefferson City to Cape Girardeau
Thanksgiving
Our precious wedding day

Honeymoon in Hawaii


Adjusting to life in Cape
My birthday
Christmas with both of our families

It has been a little busy around here! We got home last night from our week long Christmas and New Year's celebrations, and have 4 days until we leave for Vancouver (more to come on that!)

So I know this is short and sweet- and doesn't really give you much information. Even though this isn't a 2011 goal (on paper), I want to try and be better about blogging. I love reading other people's blogs and I know it will help most of you who don't live anywhere near Cape Girardeau stay updated on what's going on down here.

Speaking of 2011 goals....mine are made. Are yours? I'll reveal some 2011 goals soon! (I'm not much of an out-of-the-box thinker, so you can probably guess some of them).

Love from CG,
barberic wife

1 comment:

  1. love the update and congrats again!

    I plan on making my goals tomorrow. I'm sure I'll share... :)

    ReplyDelete