I know I'm only about FOREVER behind in the blog-world. I read tons and tons of blogs each day (all the great ones that I'm subscribed to in my google reader!), but I actually have just recently gotten the desire to blog myself (except for that short stint in college where I had a xanga). I don't know if anyone will have the desire to read this- but maybe it's more just for me than anyone else; a place to process and think about the things that have been going on in my life and what the Lord is doing.
Abiding. That is my desire. Merriam-Webster dictionary defines abide as "to wait for, to bear patiently, or to accept without objection". I want to abide in Christ, where it's more about "being" than it is about "doing"; to experience His presence. And then the "doing" will be my response to Him. I hope that is clear in this blog and evident in my life.
So here it goes! And unlike the title of my blog, I am not a barberic wife, YET. Give me 72 days! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get to hear all about that process too. I want to be able to share life on here.....and please leave comments, questions, suggestions, etc.
So...you really want comments here??
ReplyDelete: - )
And...do you promise to respond to all of them? :)
ReplyDeleteYes, but please remember that I have the right to remove any comment that I deem to be "unnecessary" :)
ReplyDeleteAnd Jeff, I make no promises. but I'll give it a good shot!
When I was looking at the link to your site I read it at first as Barber IC Wife...I was like what the heck is that!! haha. Look forward to reading more!
ReplyDelete